Saturday, March 29, 2008

A campaign to eliminate my status as the worst blogger ever ...

Wow, it is really embarrassing to see the date of my last post!

My goodness ...where have the last six months gone?

I blame this on the enormous capacity of the memory card in my digital camera. It is so huge that I never have to upload pictures to the computer. As a matter of fact, there are still pictures on there from when we got Birdie. Sad, I know.

I do think about updating my blog ...really, I do. It just doesn't happen--only in my head. If only I could blog telepathically. But I can't, so I have to sit and type--which I will try and do this week.

2 comments:

Amy Carden Dilocker said...

Slacker! I log on and think, there has to be more going on in the Koontz household than what she's already told us! Hope all is well! Carden

Unknown said...

Nope, still the worst blogger ever...........